Digital Marketing Essentials for Jewelers
Boost your online presence to increase traffic and sales.
This course teaches the essentials of digital marketing to jewelers, to help them build the right online marketing strategy for acquiring and retaining more customers.
In today’s world, a digital presence is no longer optional. Join the online game, become familiar with digital marketing channels and increase your sales. Learn what you can expect from digital marketing and how to measure your success.
Learn what digital marketing can do for your company.
|Course Deadline||2 months|
What the course will cover
- Digital marketing concepts and definitions
- How to identify, understand and reach your customers
- Online marketing channels - email, web, social media etc.
- Building a digital marketing plan
Whom the course is for
- Retail & Wholesale Owners
- Online Retailers
- Marketing Associates
This course is designed to help you grow your online presence, to grow your brand and increase your sales in the short- and long-term. In addition, this course is also an opportunity for you to:
- Use digital marketing tactics to market your business
- Manage your marketing incentives more efficiently
- Acquire key insights from industry experts
- Learn online – at your own pace, anywhere, anytime
- Achieve recognition by earning the Rapaport Certificate
- Join Rapaport Academy’s online learning community; share ideas with peers and have your questions answered by industry insiders
Here is the course outline:
Module 1. Introduction and Welcome
Welcome to this Digital Marketing Course! This module will cover what you need to know to get started.
Module 2. Digital Marketing Concepts & Definitions
What is digital marketing and how does it differ from traditional marketing? What do the terms that marketers use actually mean? And, how can you tell if your digital-marketing campaign is working? By the time you complete this module, you’ll have a good understanding of important terms and concepts from the world of digital marketing.
Module 3. Identify and Understand Your Customers
Who are your target customers? How do customers interact with digital marketing? This module will provide you with tools for identifying potential customers and help you to understand how those customers make decisions in response to digital marketing, so that you can accurately target your marketing efforts.
Module 4. Reach Your Target Customers
Now that you know which customers you’re looking for, how can you reach them? In this module, we’ll discuss different tools and channels you can use to reach your target customers.
Module 5. Build a Digital-Marketing Plan
In this module, you’ll learn how to apply what you learned in the previous modules to your own business — on your own or together with a marketing consultant. We’ll go through how you can build a digital-marketing program that will truly increase your sales.